CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Catch up...

Okay, it's been awhile but that only means that there's lots to blog about! Well, I mostly have pics this time around, not too many words...after this much time, all I can do is sum up!

Right before the Thanksgiving holiday, the fam had a little Christmas tree decorating party...eggnog and all!!

Some of you may not know that I'm a business partner now, that's right...I'm in the cat business...Rach, Benj, and I are working on a little project...catching cats for profit! (which means that we're getting paid to catch cats and take them to get fixed) We've had a lot of success so far...Benj set our a few traps and we caught 3 cats on Thursday, 2 or Friday, and we're expecting great results next week! Benj is officially the trap guy, while Rach is supposed to take them to the clinic...my job is to pick them up after surgery and take them home...but, so far, Rach hasn't been able to get away from work...so this week I did the catching and Benj and I got 'em back home after surgery! Okay, the kitties didn't have a ride in my trunk...this is after I set them free! Haha!

I've been working on another little project as of late...I was given the liberty to explore the depth of my creativity this weekend...I had a vision for our "reading" room and put it into action! Here's the finished product: (sorry, no before pic...dang it)


More to come...

3 comments:

John Ryan Seaman said...

What room is that? Did you do some painting as well? Is that the room where the TV was? All I can say is it looks good. It isn't even gaudy! I like it a lot. It is very homey. But, where is the chandelier?

Anonymous said...

Haha.. your new business makes me laugh.. i have no words.. :-) and that room looks awesome! Good job!

OhK-Booth said...

Suzy Homemaker...you should check out my blog...I love ya chickita and can't wait to see ya. You have the eye for decor, you need to come to Louisville and help me out ;)