CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pandora...

I've realized that blogging ins't near as fun without a camera as it is when one is easily accessible. I see things throughout the day the would make some hilarious photos, but I've chosen to save money at this point in my life...so a new camera will just have to wait! Bummer!



I try to spend at least 20 hours a week at Winning Families...when I'm there, I "assist" Tim (aka Dad)...I've found that the word "assist" can mean a lot of different things, so I spend a lot of time at my computer....(for the sake of posting a picture anyway...this is what's on my desktop background...
Any idea who these hotties are?


So, sometimes I can get creeped out by the silence...I mean, I'm alone most of the time and if you know me, you know that I don't really like being alone...let's face it, it's boring! I was recently awakened to the amazing world of Pandora.com (thanks to my great sister, Rachel)! It has changed my working experience! I can listen to anything I want to...whatever my mood! I sign in and create my own radio station!! Commercial FREE!!! What more could I need to enjoy a long day at the office?! I have stations that play Shane & Shane, Alli Rogers, Colbie Callait, Frank Sinatra, John Mayer, Rufus Wainwright, etc....it's so special! Check it out for yourself!

0 comments: