CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sarah's Wedding Weekend

So, my good friend from HPU, Sarah, got married this past weekend! I rode with Melissa, Tristan, and John Ryan to Dallas for the big day! We had a great time! We tried to take a step back in time with our wardrobes...I snapped a picture with Melissa before the rehearsal...

The bridesmaids spent the day at the spa...I got a manicure (it was the cheapest thing on the list!)...we ate at a great little French cafe'...and then headed to the church to spend the next couple of hours getting all dolled up!

The wedding was beautiful!!! I don't ever remember to take pics in the moment, but Melissa took a few of us at the reception...





I went back to Brownwood with them and spent the next day just hanging out...I saw the first signs of Fall and it was very exciting!


So, the weeknd was a blast and I arrived back at home just in time to hop in the car with Dad, Mom, Mares and Julia for a day trip to Abilene....Dad was "in charge" of Julia while we shopped...he was really great with her!



Here's my last picture for this post....I just had to stick one of my precious niece, Julia!!

1 comments:

John Ryan Seaman said...

Well, you have one reader. Keep me up to date. I got your letter. There is something about hand written communication that is great. Also, you over paid! I didn't need that much. But thanks for remembering.

Jr