CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starbucks and MB

I spend a lot of time enjoying people and things around me...really, I do...I worked at Starbucks this morning and spent some time discussing how great the company is with some co-workers! We LOVE Starbucks! Who wouldn't love free beverages on the clock, 30% off any parchase any other time, GREAT benefits for even PT employees, t-shirts for every season and promotional item, and, not to mention, high standards for the working environment and customer service?!! I mean really!

I have also acquired a great love for Michael Buble...not really for him, as a person, but his music! He fills in for Frank so well! Here's a little video I saw that promotes both of my loves...Enjoy!!...and drink more Starbucks!!

YouTube - Michael Buble Starbucks Commercial

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"drink more starbucks"....yeah right! Only in a world where money grew on trees!

Unknown said...

great bangs in the video...and fashion!